Rose Plants or Bushes, Standard Roses and Climbing roses are readily available for sale and can be purchased online by mail order in all states.
When to buy
The best time to buy mail order roses is during the winter months when bushes are dormant. Rose Bushes are dispatched as bare root plants and should be planted immediately on arrival. You can also buy potted roses year round, many gardeners like to start a collection, by looking at the 'real thing' and this works well. However for the widest selection of both old and new roses, and often the best price, buying online from specialist nurseries and growers is easy and convenient.
- Amend the soil if required before planting, dig in lots of well rotted compost, and make sure that the soil is well drained.
- New rose bushes should be staked to prevent wind damage and maintain an upright growth habit.
- Water in well with a liquid seaweed solution to help with strong root growth
When buying rose bushes online
- Remember that most plants for sale are usually sent by mail as bare rooted plants. Soil is removed and the roots of the rose bush are wrapped in a moisture retentive material.
- Rose Bushes for sale by mail should be unpacked and planted as soon as they arrive.
- All plants for sale by mail should be in excellent condition when they arrive if properly packed.
In brief, roses bushes like
You may also like
Roses are available for sale at the following nurseries
STARK Bro's NURSERIES& ORCHARDS Co. - phone: 1-800-325-4180
PO Box 1800 Louisiana MO 63353
Full line of fruit, Apricots, Berries, Cherries, Nectarines, Pears, Grapes, Nuts, shade and flowering trees, shrubs roses and small fruits.
BURNS MINIATURE ROSES. - phone: 541-733-5871
Mail Order disease resistant Miniature and Miniflora Roses.
BLOOMIN DESIGNS NURSERY- phone: 678-444-8083
558 Auburn Rd Auburn GA 30011
Featuring the 'Knockout Rose'.
BRUSHWOOD NURSERY - 610-444-8083
PO Box 483 Unionville, PA 19375
Climbing Roses Including: Joseph's Coat Climbing Rose, Zephirine Drouhin Climbing Rose, New Dawn Climbing Rose, Jeanne Lajoie Climbing Rose, Climbing Iceberg Rose, Albertine Climbing Rose, Sombreuil Climbing Rose,
AMITY ROSE GARDEN and NURSERY
PO Box 357 Hydesville CA 95547 - phone: 707-768-2040 fax: 707-768-2040
Weeks, Austin English, Old Garden Heirloom.
NORTHLAND ROSARIUM - phone: (509) 448-4968
9405 S. Williams Lane Spokane, WA 99224
Climbing Roses, David Austin English Roses, Floribunda Roses, Griffith Buck Roses, Ground cover roses.
ANTIQUE ROSE EMPORIUM
9300 Lueckemeyer Rd Brenham Texas TX 778833
Includes: Climbing Iceberg, Ispahan, Peace and many others.
HIGH COUNTRY ROSES (Split Mountain Garden Center) - phone: 435-789-5512
9122 E. U.S. Hwy 40, PO Box 148 Jensen UT 84035
Hardy, own-root roses over 250 varieties
NOR'EAST MINIATURE ROSES - phone: 800-426-6485 fax: 805-481-7025
PO Box 1510 city: Arroyo Grande state: CA 93421-1510
Miniature garden roses year round for the garden or containers. Specially hybridized with hybrid-tea form, vivid colors, and fragrance.